The TVGuardian automatically detects and filters profanity and other offensive phrases while you watch movies or television shows. TVGuardian is like a smart remote control for your TV that automatically mutes foul language! TVGuardian helps reinforce the values you’re teaching. The TVGuardian monitors the hidden closed-captioning signal and compares those words to it’s database of offensive words and phrases. When an offensive word is detected it mutes the sound for the sentence. See the TVGuardian 501 HD and the TVGuardian LT.
- TVGuardian continuously monitors for foul language by reading the closed-captions data, just slightly ahead of the spoken words.
- Upon detection, TVGuardian automatically blocks the foul language by sending your TV’s mute code over the included IR cable.
- The TVGuardian works with both HD TVs and older standard TVs!
- TVGuardian can mute both your TV and an audio receiver simultaneously!
- No matter which video connection type you use from your cable box, satellite box or DVR to your TV (i.e. HDMI, component, composite), TVGuardian lets you watch TV in comfort. Click here to find which device is best for you!
- More details here.
|“My family loves TVGuardian. Everyone in my Family has now purchased one. Thank You for allowing our Family to be able to watch TV together again as a FAMILY!”
– Arthur, KY
|“TVGuardian is a wonderful invention for people like me who care about myself and children being exposed to profanity.”
– Barbara, TN