Features of the TVGuardian 501HD:
- HDTV and Home Theater Support
- Up to 1080p Resolution (depending on video source)
- Choose from four different quick-change Audience Settings
- Kids, Family, Parents, and Other.
- Optional Password Protection on the settings.
- Three Closed-Caption Settings
- On, During Mute or Off.
- No Annual or Reoccurring Fees
- 45 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- One Year Limited Manufactures Warranty
- Refurbished TVGuardian HD Model 501
- One 6V DC Adapter
- Remote Control
- 3′ HDMI Cable
- User’s Manual or Quick Start Guide
The TVGuardian HD hooks into your home entertainment system right before the TV. It connects between your tuner (cable box or satellite receiver, etc.) and the TV.
- Two HDMI Audio/Video Input Connections
- Two Toslink Digital (Optical) Audio Input
- One Yellow (Composite Video) port. This connection is REQUIRED for the TVGuardian to detect the closed-captioning and filter the language. Your Tuner, DVD Player, Satellite Receiver or other source must have and use the Composite Video output.
- One HDMI Audio/Video Output Connection
- One Toslink Digital (Optical) Audio Output
For additional information on installation and easy to follow videos, see the TV Guardian HD 501 Support Page.
**Save on our manufacturer refurbished units. Same warranty as new and fully tested.**
Please take a look at all the information about the TVGuardian and understand it’s features and limitations. Also, remember we offer a 45-day money back guarantee.